New Features for 2.0 Release
Version 2.0 takes Resource Management to a new level. It will include:
- A fully re-written script and style inclusion system. This will provide a ton of flexibility and give you full control over where your scripts and styles appear on a web page.
- Out-of-the-box support for Asp.Net Mvc
- Conventions: No more configuration hell. You can define simple conventions and scripts and styles will be automatically consolidated based on those conventions
- Plugins: A plugin system has been added that will allow you to customize several behaviors of the framework, including adding support for additional file types
- LESS support: Leveraging the new Plugin system, it will integrate with the dotLess library to provide seemless LESS support. Just rename your .css files to .less and you are on your way. .less and .css files can be consolidated together however you like
- Dependency management: A fully pluggable system will be provided for defining dependencies between resources. The default implementation will leverage visual studio ///<reference /> elements to recognize dependencies between scripts.
- .min. and .debug. conventions are natively supported. The appropriate version will be included based on if you are in debug or release mode
- Version 2.0 will require .NET Framework v3.5 SP1. .NET 4.0 is recommended (less config necessary)
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.